In connection with your transaction(s) with us, we may obtain personal nonpublic information about you that is handled as stated in this notice.
- We collect personal nonpublic information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on an application for credit or other similar forms;
- Information about your transactions with us and others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- Our policy to disclose your personal nonpublic information to only those companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- Further, we restrict access to your non-public personal information to only those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. Employees cannot use your information for any other purpose. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
You are receiving this letter because federal law requires us to send you this privacy notice annually as long as you have an open and active account with us.
Should you have any questions or concerns about this letter please contact Family Auto at the address or number listed above.